The production site was further developed and Numa Delon (fathier), a banker in Lesparre, had his initials engraved on one of the estate’s cellars. The estate was named Cru Patache and produced 100 barrels of wine.
Knight Henri-Raymond d’Aux, sold the “Patache” estate (30ha) to Pierre Lussac. Georges Badimon, his son-in-lax, took over the running of the estate in 1855. The Delons inherited the estate by marriage in 1860.